Grinder Leasing and Financing
|Amount to Finance:|
|Financing Type:||Equipment FinancingWorking Capital|
|End of Term Option:||N/A|
|Sample Time in Business:||5+ years|
At Direct Capital, we understand the needs of a growing business. In addition to taking on new staff and investing in new technologies, you should be able to acquire high-quality tools and equipment. Often, business owners balk at the cost of purchasing large machinery. That is where our certified specialists can help. With our creative options for concrete grinder financing, your company can acquire necessary equipment without having to spend a large amount of money on upfront costs.
Benefits of Grinder Leasing
Having the option of grinder finance plans means a business can bid on new jobs without the worry of spending cash on purchasing the equipment. There are many benefits to working with a grinder leasing company, such as:
Savings and Flexibility
Through utilizing options like grinder loans, you give your business flexibility to grow its tool belt and expand in other ways at the same time.
- Having the freedom to upgrade to new technology when the lease term is up
- Improving your efficiency through taking advantage of the latest tools and machinery
- Freeing your budget of expensive maintenance and repair costs
- Avoiding the problem of acquiring assets that quickly begin to depreciate
How It Works
Our goal is to help our clients gain access to the tools they need. Once you have ascertained the machines you would like to add to your fleet, simply contact one of our representatives to discuss your options. In order to determine the specifics of your cement grinder leasing plan, your dedicated specialist will ask for a few items, including:
- What your budget looks like on a monthly basis, as this will help determine the amount of your payment each month
- How long you have been in business, as we prefer to work with businesses that are established and looking to expand
- All the items you want to finance, from stump grinders to soft costs like installation
Using all this information, our team will put together a plan that features some of the best rates in the industry. Your comprehensive stump grinder loan may include other pieces of equipment as well. For example, we regularly work with companies that wish to finance a number of items. We have experience working across a wide range of industries and can provide financial products for:
Ready to get Started?
More and more business owners are turning to grinder finance companies because they recognize the competitive advantage that comes with leasing equipment. Low monthly payments and the ability to stay on the cutting edge of technology enables your business to run efficiently. When you work with Direct Capital, you will receive focused attention and a financing structure that is customized to your needs and your budget. You can start exploring your options with us by filling out our online contact form or giving us a call at (866) 777-0117.